Sunday 25 September 2011

When baby is awake - the blog sleeps

There has been a long silence here. But I hope my doughter (7,5 months old now) will soon sleep better so mama can attend to her hobbies more :)

The decorations I mentioned on that last post are mostly ready. New curtains and especially the fabric on the wall in our bed room are a small success.
The painted tree on the bed room wall needs more leafs (They are cut from different wall paper samples and glued to the wall). An owl lives already on the tree! I also got a new idea to hang our pictures on the tree trunk (I've got a group of small picture frames I have found at flea markets) - family tree!

2 comments:

Raisa said...

Wellcome back!

Here's a challange for you!

http://kirjaurakka.blogspot.com/2011/11/top-10-haaste.html

Raisa said...

Har har, it seems I have forgotten how to spell. Maybe I should blog in english as you do!