Tuesday 3 February 2009

Doing, being...

I've found a highly addictive hobby: Shrinking plastic! I've only just tried it, but I'm already planning to buy tons of it ;)Otherwise I've been:
- Reading a lot of books by young finnish writers
- Dancing for ecxercise and fun at Dance Fever-classes every monday
- Getting back to track with my hobby: Educational Sciences at Open University
- Dreaming about summer holiday and possible trip to far, far away
- Dreaming about less possible new appartment. (We went to see this beautifull three room (+ huge walk in closet) appartement with wooden floors and too big price tag on it :()
And I've got new hair :D I like the color! (at the back is my new kitchen curtain I found at flea market) Yesterday I walked to work and the day was so beautifull I took some pictures. This one makes me smile, because the boats are REALLY not going anywhere ;) The snow, ice and sun are energizing combo.

No comments: