Thursday 19 February 2009

Bad dog

I was popping out to buy food for weekend... When I came back our kitchen was ALTERED. When Tahvo is behaving badly we tell him to go to bathroom for a while "to think what he has done wrong". Tahvo knows very well that the garbage are not for him. I had a bit of trouble to keep my face serious when I noticed that when he hadn't found anything interesting enough from the garbage bin he had punished himself by going in the bathroom to be ashamed...
A very bad dog!

It's a good thing we recycle (otherwise too ofcourse), because the only bucket that Tahvo has access is plastics (and other things that can be burned for energy).

I have soooo many plans for the weekend! Jaakko is going away to visit his friend and that means I can mess up this little, little appartment. (For some reason Jaakko gets really difiicult, when my clothes fill the bed/bedroom floor, my sewing hobby inhabits the kithen table and stools and then his last resort; the livingroom sofa is "infested" with my other crafts!?)

Jei!

No comments: