Friday 21 November 2008

More knits and snow

This one made me smile!!! Thanks to Megan Reardon.
Really beautifull neck warmer from the blog "Viiniä ja villasukkia". Like the buttons that are assorted :)
I like big knit coats and this design from the Twist Collection web magazine. I suggest that you check this and this other gem too "Amber". I'm knitting the old ones like the knitting needels were on fire ;) so I could start something new!!! I'm actually dreaming of the green one I found from this blog: It's crocheted and looks pretty fast to do (the yarn looks really thick, I believe Novita's Mambo would do). I think it would be nice to wear to a christening we were invited last night. (You know I really don't have anything to wear! Must make something!)

I'm waiting for my friend to arrive to the bus station so I can fetch her and then we're going to have a relaxing weekend of leisure. I have to get going in a half an hour. And outside there is a winter wonder land waiting for me (I took this picture a few hours ago):greetings from Tahvo - Wuh!

No comments: