Thursday 23 October 2008

Weekends



Last weekend was marvelous because I saw two of my diearest friends at once. This is really rare and always really fun. We talked a lot and ate well (among other things a whole Daim+orange-cake). We also went shopping and I found a sweater that was made for me (the colors and the stripes!)

Last night I sew myself a skirt for the 1 year celebration of my work place. The anniversary will take place on saturday and everybody's coming. I'm really waiting for it and I promise to take a picture for the blog of my party outfit.

1 comment:

Raisa said...

It is nice to know I am a dier friend of yours ;)

I've been sick the whole week after you left! Terrible flu and some fever! I couldn't go to work at all on Tuesday but this is such a busy week and I have a lot to do so I could only take that one day off.

It's such luck that I bought that green sweater last weekend. It's nice and warm for a sick person to go to work in.

Anyway, I shouldn't be reading your blog at work! I described this on my RSS-feed reader so when you write a new post I WILL KNOW! Muahahahaaaa!

Back to work -->